Development of in vivo and in vitro Models for the Study of Endometriosis in the Philippines
This project was funded by the University of the Philippines Diliman (UPD) Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs (OVPAA) Emerging Interdisciplinary Research Program (EIDR) under the project code EIDR-C08-006.
- Velarde MC, Bucu ME, Habana MA. 2023. Endometriosis as a highly relevant yet neglected gynecologic condition in Asian women. Endocrine Connections. 12(11): e230169.
- Tan IL, Benjamin KB, Tan PD, Reyes EM, Masangkay JS, Velarde MC. 2023. Non-surgical Syngeneic Model of Endometriosis in Ovary-intact Outbred Mice. Philippine Journal of Science. 152(3):1039-1052.
- Benjamin K, Marquez CM, Morta M, Reyes EM, Aragones L, Velarde M. 2022. Bisphenol S Increases Cell Number and Stimulates Migration of Endometrial Epithelial Cells. Journal of the ASEAN Federation of Endocrine Societies. 38(S1):13-22.
- Saguyod SJ, Alhallak I, Simmen RC, Velarde MC. 2020. Metformin regulation of progesterone receptor isoform‑B expression in human endometrial cancer cells is glucose‑dependent. Oncology Letters. 20(5):249.
- Marquez CM, Chong CA, Diaz LA, Carag HM, Velarde MC, Dela Cruz JC, Versoza DT, Quiming NS, Nicolas MG. 2019. Proliferative Activities of Benguet Legume Cultivars on a Breast Epithelial Cell Line. Science Diliman. 31(2).
- Saguyod SJU, Kelley AS, Velarde MC, Simmen RCM. 2018. Diet and endometriosis-revisiting the linkages to inflammation. Journal of Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain Disorders. 10(2): 51-58.
- ENDONEWS, Endometriosis in Asia, Nov 8, 2023
Copyright ©2016, University of the Philippines Diliman, Institute of Biology, Regenerative Biology Research Laboratory