Establishment of a Philippine cancer phenome-biobanking system and biomonitoring program on endocrine disruptors
This project was funded by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Philippine-California Advanced Research Institutes (PCARI) under the project code IHITM 2016-13.
- Sajo MEJV, Teves JMY, Corachea AJM, Diaz LA, Chan AFO, Valparaiso AP, Dy Echo AVV, Macalindong SS, Uy GLB, Dofitas RB, Habana MAE, Gerona RR, Irwin JC, Giudice LC, Velarde MC. 2020. A Pilot Cancer-Phenome Biobanking System in a Low-Resource Southeast Asian Setting: The Philippine General Hospital Biobank Experience. Biopreservation and biobanking. 18(3):180-188.
- Velarde MC, Chan AF, Sajo ME, Zakharevich I, Melamed J, Uy GL, Teves JM, Corachea AJ, Valparaiso AP, Macalindong SS, Cabaluna ND, Dofitas RB, Giudice LC, Gerona RR. 2021. Elevated levels of perfluoroalkyl substances in breast cancer patients within the Greater Manila Area. Chemosphere. 12:131545.
- Baluyot JC, Santos HK, Batoctoy DCR, Torreno VPM, Ghimire LB, Joson SEA 4th, Obusan MCM, Yu ET, Bela-Ong DB, Gerona RR, Velarde MC. 2022. Diaporthe/Phomopsis longicolla degrades an array of bisphenol analogues with secreted laccase. Microbiological Research. 257:126973.
- UNTV Good Morning Kuya, Feb 19, 2019
- ABS-CBN TV Patrol, Feb 20, 2019
- Pinoy Scientist on Radyo Agila, Mar 3, 2019
- DZUP Sciencia Na Kayo! Media Center, College of Mass Communication, UP Diliman, Philippines. Jan 31, 2020
- ABS-CBN News, Aug 18, 2021
- Business World, Aug 18, 2021
- Ask Theory, Episode 042: [Health & Environment Research] "Forever Chemicals" sa Katawan: Paano Ba Maiiwasan? Oct 2, 2021
- Phil Star Global (Star Science), Forever chemicals, Jan 23, 2022
Copyright ©2016, University of the Philippines Diliman, Institute of Biology, Regenerative Biology Research Laboratory